Saturday, November 14, 2009

Poetry Night IV


Questions


A look, a smile, a laugh for me?
Is there more from you than I see?
Is there less right here than I hope?

Do I make all my feelings known?
Do you see everything I've shown?
Can I keep on playing the dope?

What here can I form with you?
Can we, from nothing, create anew?
Can these solutions be inferred?

Is there anything short of saying?
Can this price be worth the paying?
Can these questions ever be answered?

I wrote this one while back in college and the reasons behind this one I suspect are pretty obvious so it doesn't require too much explanation. There has been a lot of questions on my mind lately (mostly unrelated to ones in poem but questions are questions) so I thought of this poem and I figured I'd post it.

No comments: