Friday, September 12, 2008

Attempting to motivate

I am finding very hard to motivate to do anything right now. I have a few things I want to write about but they are all rather lengthy and would require a little discipline to get done which sadly I don't have. Maybe again soon.

On the bright side, I did start studying my memory techniques again. I am hoping to actually compete in the US championships this year like I did three years ago. I should be able to improve on my 10th place finish though especially since I am starting in so early. My goal is to set a couple of American records and maybe win the whole thing. We shall see.

Also, I've purchased Sets 1-3 of the Woody Allen collection and have been watching those. So far watched Annie Hall, Sleeper, and Bananas. You can't really go wrong with classic Woody. The only question I always have while watching one of his films is how the hell did he get all those beautiful girls... I guess, to paraphrase another comic legend, "it's good to be the director... and writer". I've got 15 more to go though so I'll always have something to watch while I am procrastinating and not doing anything.

No comments: